Never More

12 noviembre 2007

 

I was falling in love... It was pure and sincere. It was a true feeling... well, it carry on being... But it was a mistake, like all my love’s life. I thought that maybe, this time, will be my chance... stupid me... Now I give me up to my lucky. It isn’t worthwhile fighting for love... I will never find my way, I will never find anyone for me... because I won’t never fall in love again... nobody will look down on me... nobody will shatter me again... I will look out me this time, now, my heart is hard, and nobody more will come inside it. That was the last time... that was the last chance...

Me ha dado por escribir en inglés... así que también es bueno que vosotras practiqueis ;)

1 Han volado hasta mi Luna...:

krikri dijo...

Thanks Mj for tell me my mistakes. I like our conversation in english, we are trying, aren't you?
A big kiss